You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

techezee

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Well the exit forum would be good
if the post were short and to the point. All though, I certainly agree with Roger ramjet. I remember Celtic Warrior and Drizzt Dourdon, Moonwitch, Zoso, Seelesh, I was par tof the Chosen Warriors once when they where the dominators. Helping them farm the living crap out of the ven. Now, I'm past a year into this game and I'm beginning to feel the effects of long flash game use. Honestly, I began this game for two reasons. I work to much with family and work to spend hours on a game. Number two is because I dont have alot of time, I don't really want to buy these expensive packages. I come on two maybe three times day, but only for 20 min. spans at the most. I'm waiting for the world to see if it's worth continuing to play. I do know that it's not cheap for Feltash to keep up this game. Especially if it's his only job and I applaud him and his crew for this effort. But instead of charging so much to players, on going to go out on a limb and say do more advertisments for other companies and gain money that way. I know some of you would say I would rather just pay for the game and not sell out, but we are talking about bringing in and keeping players. The more on line in this game the more advertisers pay, alot more than anyone player can pay for elements and etc. Sorry people, but that's my opinon.

No Signature

Time Posted: June 19 2010 09:27 am EDT
Last updated: June 20 2010 05:54 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: