You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

_Rogue_

[+1] [-1]

Subject: New Skill
Ok, yeah I know this is a strange idea, it's just something that hit me during a battle lol.

The idea is the ability to purchace a skill to mix your other skills after a certian level, I thought 70 so that you'd have most other skills for it (other than the Em. Class skills). This skill would obviously be expencive and take up a lot of wisdom. And obviously not all skills could be mixed. After going through the skills list I thought of a few as an example

A) Thief: Stab/Poison Dagger: Jane stabs John with a Poison Dagger X amount of dammage given and John is poisoned!
The damage would be the same as a stab and would poison, since the poison would also be deeper in the system due to a deeper penitration more dammage would be done when "John feels the agony of the poison"

B) Archer: Flaming Arrow/Tripple shot: John fires three flaming arrows at Jane X X X dammage done!
Because of the pressance of three arrows, triple damage would be done by the flaming arrow

Obviously not all skills can be mixed, or should be mixed for that matter, such as the devious ridge skills. Also, only two skills could be put togeather. There are still some kings to work out, but this is the basic idea

Time Posted: June 14 2010 04:36 pm EDT
Last updated: June 18 2010 12:11 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: