You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edward_Thatch

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I dont XD
that is kinda lame, no offence meant, but as it stands stone tomb is a very powerful move trapping someone for 12 turns, which will end almost any fight instantly when it works, even if you try using it a couple times. Changing it so as you say would make it far far to powerful a weapon and unbalance the game drastically, and I say this as someone that uses stone tomb on a regular basis because it is already such a wonderful skill.

Also, making this change you are talking about would be a huge upgrade as it would really mess up skill settings in that by only using the skill once every 13 tuns you have compramised the percentages and destroyed a hugely strategic area of the game (what percents to set what skills at in which health ranges).

Seeing as both of these are direct results of this change you mention and both are far more negative in my opinon then dealing with using stone tomb once or twice too much in a fight. If you are really having a problem with the over use of stone tomb then i suggest playing with your percentages a bit and possibly using it more of a back up attack then a main move except in exceptional circumstances. Just a suggestion though.

Edward.

Time Posted: June 9 2010 07:33 pm EDT
Last updated: June 9 2010 07:35 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: