You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

aarogorn110

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Demoriva!
Demoriva is my first character. She is the daughter of Satan himself....so u get that she is a crazy evil one!....what makes her even more crazy...SHE IS A VAMPIRE! AHHH!

Name: Demoriva

Hair Color: depends on mood....typically it is jet black with flame red highlights.

Eye Color: When she is in human form, they are red, but when she goes demon, PURE BLACK!!!!!

Appearance:She is rather short; 5'1", she is thin, and deceitful!

Abilities: she is a worker of the dark arts i.e. black magic, sorcery, and necromancy, you get the picture. She can speak with and control/resurrect the dead. Teleportation (using dark arts) Demon form.
Abilities explained: dark arts; these are your typical. black magic.....she uses dark spells of mind control but she doesn't like these because they take a while to do...they take almost 2 minutes to do.
she can also teleport, but she must make a pentagram, which in all takes about 55 seconds.

necromancy; this is the resurrection of the dead. this is an amazing skill because it is used to create an army of minions that demoriva can control at will.

she can also flip to demon form where she grows horns, her hair begins flaming, and all her weapons become fire based; she grows claws, and can control fire! she can only enter demon mode if she is pissed though. moral of this is not to piss demoriva off!

Likes: Emo/ goth people, heavy metal music, hatred, death, and puppies, yes PUPPIES! they are her STRONGEST WEAKNESS...you want to piss her off, do something to a puppy, DO IT I DARE YOU!!!

Dislikes: preppy people, goody goodies, angelic people, and school.

Background: Background is pretty simple actually, she has been around since the beginning of time, being Satan's daughter and all. on earth, she is wanted in 150 countries around the world for murders of millions of people, when she kills, she does it slowly and bleeds them dry! enough about her past...LET HER STORY BEGIN!

No Signature

Time Posted: May 21 2010 04:25 pm EDT
Last updated: May 21 2010 11:28 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: