You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

TooManyPeople

[+1] [-1]

Subject: PT4... Death to the Traitor of the Queen
"She is.... an old childhood friend of mine Gabriella. Before she became of age we played in the meadows and in the waters so much fun for ones so young. During this time the Queen was the grandmother of ours. Queen Bruhid, she was my grandmother by blood but Hethi was only related by a marriage. Hethi's mother who married my uncle was enraged that marrying him did not give her the placement the blood relations received."

During this time Gabriella's purple eyes dim some as the voice of her mother cracks as she tries to hold back from crying.

"We lived within the walls of protection for the Queen but not in the Queens dwelling itsself. Hethi, her mother, and my uncle lived outside of the wall because Hethi and her mother were not blodo related. Uncle choose to live with them hoping to ease the tension between the family. But all it did was cause more pain."

Kralice pauses as she looks at Gab seeing her face so filled with worry as she then picks up her child and places her onto her lap.

"Its alright Gabby.. do you want me to go on?"

Gab nods her head as she hugs her mother tightly. She lays her head against her mothers warm body and smiles.

"I wanna hear more mom. You've never told me this story before."

"Alright then dear...Hethi, after the marriage grew up hating us as her mother went into fits of rage which everyone could see was directed at the Queen and her family. All three of them were soon removed from the main parts of the village to the outskirts to protect the reining Queen. Years went by without a problem until hethi turned 15 years old. hethi's mother comes in the center of the village yellign at the top of her lungs that Hethi is the next ruler. None of us believed her of course as the eyes do nto run by blood. So the wo..."

Kralice stops as she hears what sounds like guards outside of their small shack makign her eyes widen and she stands up placing Gabriella into a small hideaway in a wall that she covers with a cloth.

"Gabriella! listen to me right now. Go out of this hole the back way and go into the edge of the forest and wait. you shall stay there until the next day my child then run... you Run to the bakers house and stay there. it seems Hethi has made her move."

Little Gabby stares at her mother as the curtain is closed then at the sounds os soldiers busting in she whimpers but starts crawling her way out of the hideaway along the wall until it reaches the opening. Kralice becomes surrounded by guards who knock her down and start to beat her demanding where the child is.

"Give us your brat of a daughter!!! we shall spar your life if you give her to hethi!"
Kralice knowing she will die but she holds her tongue amoungst the beatings.

"Fine then.. you willign to die for your runt? then Die!!"
The headguard swings down his sword and without a sounds from kralice removes the womans head from her body as the guards laugh watchig nthe head roll on the groudn leaving a trail of blood fro mthe body that drops to the ground twtiching before it finally lays still.

"Stupid woman would have died anyway but Now we have to fidn that child for the Queen!!"

The guards grunt in acknowledgement. The reason the main guards were male is because the icean men were ruthless and cruel while the women were caring and understanding. The Queen controled the men as All men would one day guard his Queen.

Gabriella reaches the end of the crawlspace and there to meet the poor girl is a....

No Signature

Time Posted: May 21 2010 11:55 am EDT
Last updated: May 21 2010 11:55 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: