You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

SleepingCambion

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Apricity
Info:
Full name: Apricity
Species: Cambion (the offspring of a human and a succubus/incubus. They are gifted with haunting beauty, multiple talents, extreme wit and cunning, and heightened senses. Stillborn, they come back to life after their corpse is buried, and dig themselves out as neonates. On their 7th birthday their devil abilities begin to surface.)
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 124
Skin: Pale, flawless porcelain skin, with a rosy blush on her gently angled cheekbones. There is one dark freckle near her right eye, a beauty mark. Her lips are full and pink, and hide four fangs in her small mouth.
Hair: Soft, long, wispy, silvery blonde, usually tied back in a bun messily, with stray locks delicately framing her face
Eyes: As her normal self, her eyes are very light silver blue with slit pupils. When her devil side, Gehenna, comes out, her eyes turn completely slate gray, with a gold, red flecked ring around the pupil, which changes to a sideways hourglass shape, much like a goat's, and a thick vein comes down her cheek from each eye.

P.S. Gehenna, or Henna for short, is what I named a seperate mindset/personality I aquired during a week long schizophrenic breakdown I had a couple years back. Whenever I would have a "Henna Episode", I would always see earwigs that were REAL, not hallucinations, because I showed them to others. One time when I tried to convince myself it was just a coincidence, I got the feeling to look in the sink drain. I did. Ther I found a large earwig, gold, with malformed wing carapace, and branched, antler-like, dark red pincers. Huh, freaking scared me, that's for sure. But that earwig is where I got the eye color idea for Apricity's devil mode. :3

Origin: She can't remember
Weapons: Long, claw-like fingernails which leave charred lacerations in her enemy's flesh, heightened senses, great speed and acrobatic prowess, her charm and wit, light amount of telekinesis (just enough to pour drinks or open locks, nothing big.)

Normal Clothes:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061113040629/yugioh/images/7/70/ArmoredGlassPSV-EN-C.jpg
(I don't like YuGiOh, I like the armor so I'm using it. She DOES have a larger chest than this armor, though, so I'll draw her later.)
http://www.cosplayful.com/easyimages/boot.jpg
I know, awesome boots.
If anyone finds matching gloves let me know so I can paste a link here please!

Fancy Clothes: http://konachan.com/post/show?md5=f3d2ba3b9fce6b550ca2ee1dd1c1e447

Abilities: Those mentioned in the Weapons section. In Gehenna Mode, these are heightened threefold, her telekinesis allowing her to jump great distances at marvelous speeds, and slam down hard enough to shatter pavement. She is more of a tank character in this mode, and is also known to devour her opponent's flesh. In her normal mode she is much more easily subdued, and is normally not willing to kill in any circumstance, anyway.
Aside from fighting ability, she plays a mean lute. xD

P.S. Think I'll draw her tonight.

No Signature

Time Posted: May 19 2010 07:43 pm EDT
Last updated: May 20 2010 11:22 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: