Back to post list
Back a step

Twili_Osiris

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Twili's Theme
Album / Collection: Subarashiki Kono Sekai + The World Ends with You OST
vocal by Leah

Calling

Calling, You hear the Calling... Calling, You hear the Calling...

Let me go Gravity... What's on my shoulder? "Little by little, I feel a bit better"

Let me know... Set me free... I feel a bit older. Just once more unto the breach, "Dear friend, once more"

Wake up, Leave your hesitation. Wake up, Time for us to realize. Wake up, Show appreciation. Wake up, Time for us to realize

Calling, Someone is Calling... Calling, Someone is Calling...

Wait and see, Empathy, You're not the only one. "Little by little, you'll feel a bit better"

Lucky me, Destiny, You are on my side. Just once more unto the breach, "Dear friend, once more"

Wake up, Leave your hesitation. Wake up, Time for us to realize. Wake up, Show appreciation. Wake up, Time for us to realize.

(speaking)
(Calling, you hear the calling... Let me go, gravity. What's on my shoulder? "Little by little, I feel a bit better" Let me know, set me free)

Let me go, Gravity. What's on my shoulder? "Little by little, I feel a bit better"

Let me know, Set me free, I feel a bit older. Just once more unto the breach, "Dear friend, once more"

Wake up, Leave your hesitation. Wake up, Time for us to realize. Wake up, Show appreciation. Wake up, Time for us to realize

Wake up, Show appreciation. Wake up, Time for us to realize. Wake up, Leave your hesitation. Wake up, Time for us to realize...

Time Posted: May 12 2010 08:32 pm EDT
Last updated: May 16 2011 04:30 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: