You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Nightmare Ryu

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Character Desriptions: Nightmare Ryu
I'm 1,80 M tall, with 95 Kg of Though Muscle.
In a land of honored warriors i was raised and trained, with honor o fought to protect my people, together with my brother and sisters, we were all warriors that lived by the sword, with hundreds we coul slay thousands, we were respected and feared, one day we received a call that a fearsome beast was attacking the nearby village, me and some of my brothers were sent so slay it, it took us time, by Seven days and seven nights we fought, but in the end we won. although when we arrived at our fortress all we have found was ruins, everione was slain by a cowardly sneak attack by the nearby death army, me and my brothers stood and fought the surviving foes, and in the end, i stood alone, now i live travelling from land to land, fighting darkness on my own, delivering nightmares to the enemies of Peace and Order, The endless one i am, forever i stand, for centuries i have lived, diferent, yet the same, with a body of a 22 Year old warrior, yet over a 600 years old soul. I am Nightmare Ryu, The Last Warrior of the Endless Clan.

No Signature

Time Posted: May 1 2010 09:03 am EDT
Last updated: May 1 2010 09:58 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: