You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Farmer Nappy

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Forums
These forums are getting a little out of control as of lately. This is an excerpt taken right from the game rules.....

The intentional spamming or flooding of the forums, chat rooms, or other communication venues will result in 1.) A fine or ban for lesser violations, or 2.) In extreme cases the account will be placed in jail for a minimum of 5-days.

As far as taking people off of vacation and killing them, we do not have that kind of power. Once you are on vacation an Admin cannot take you off no matter what.

I am not saying you cant post in the forums but seriously people have taken it to a whole new level and have taken it upon themselves to post whatever and whenever they want in any forum they see fit. It is a huge pain in the ass to have to clean up all these posts and frankly is getting quite impossible to keep up.

All I ask is please, before posting, read over the rules of the particular forum and think to yourself... "Does this belong in here?"

I do not plan on carrying out any bans/jails as of yet but if people continue to get WAY out of hand there may be some consequences in the future.

And please remember this is a family oriented game. The forums should not be bombarded with sexually aided content or any other content that may not be suitable for young adults.

Please take this into consideration and thank you for your time.

Nappy

Time Posted: April 25 2010 04:58 pm EDT
Last updated: August 14 2010 08:09 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: