You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Leahe

[+1] [-1]

Subject: One secret revealed
Solon nodded, and likewise did Araman.

“Swear it! Swear it upon the River Styx!” Drago demanded.

“I swear upon the River Styx that I will never tell a soul what you are about to tell us until you say otherwise.” Solon swore, and Araman repeated.

Drago took a deep breath and relaxed, then said “I am the Son of Poseidon.”

“Wait… you’re the son of Poseidon?” Araman said, staring at Solon to see his reaction.

Drago narrowed his eyes and stared at Araman, growling internally as he said “Do you doubt me?”

“No, not at all, it’s just that I’m appalled.” Araman quickly responded.

Drago smiled at that and thought No doubt he’s the son of Apollo… but it might take a little more proof then that. Let’s just hope to the gods that he doesn’t throw out rhymes and poems all the time… that just get’s bloody annoying.

Drago shifted his gaze to Solon, only to find him staring blankly at him, eyes wide. Drago raised an eyebrow at him before meeting his gaze and staring deep into the Bluinthian captain’s stormy grey eyes. He saw slight recognition there. As if the captain knew who he was somewhere deep in his brain... but couldn’t remember. Progress he thought.

Solon suddenly spoke “Okay, we need a quick rest, and then we will head for the nearest port—“

Drago decided to interrupt with “Which is a league away.”

Solon nodded and then continued “And we should get there by nightfall and we stay the night there, and when morning comes, we find a boat and get off this island.”

Drago nodded his consent. This, Drago judged to be about twenty-four, man was a good thinker. He could plan on the go. He could formulate something in his head within seconds to solve a problem. A few attributes of a child of Athena. He observed.

Time Posted: April 23 2010 03:20 pm EDT
Last updated: May 9 2010 07:47 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: