You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Ninja_Gopher

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Can you solve my Riddle? Prize 1mill Gold 1 Helix
OK as in other trivia there was a Standard 52 card deck that was cut into a smaller deck. You were asked to find out how many cards there was in the smaller deck based of two cards that where shown. You saw a ten and an Ace.

The total amount in that small deck was 22.

Here is the Question.

you where shown a ten and a Ace. You where asked based off those two cards to find the total of the smaller deck, which was 22.

What did the Ace and ten stand for and how did I get the number 22 off those two cards.

You have till next Friday to receive the Prize.

Have fun

Signed,
~Da Gopher

Hint:

you've seen the answer yet you do not know, The past has the power, to prove and show. The answer you seek has been given and shown, can you find me in the history of stone?

PS - To find the meaning of "History of Stone" would be particularly important for this Riddle above.

Do not think to hard for the riddle for its just a hint, for some the hint boggles you mind longer than the truth at which you seek. The mind is a storage unit of vast files and memories, it can be TRICKED, and it can be MISLEAD as easy as 1,2,3.

In the Histories written upon the stone, your answers lies within. But do not be tempted for you mind knows the answer hidden within.

Another helpful hint.
Remember the past for it brings your fortune. Yet misleading the helpfulness of ones words can answer the question you seek. Bubblegum, what a fascinating invention.

Signed,
~ The Riddler

No Signature

Time Posted: April 17 2010 10:53 pm EDT
Last updated: April 19 2010 05:31 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: