You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

TooManyPeople

[+1] [-1]

Subject: PT3...A Past better left forgotten
A short, pudgy man wearing a simple white frock that covers his neck to the ground with a high color reaching up past his ears. over top of the white frock is a deep purple clergy drape that is a one peice of material that is the width of his shoulders dragging on the ground behind him by 2 inches up and over his head which is placed through a hole to fit is head and then drapes over the front of him that stops just one inch from the ground. The last peice og clothing on him as a very light blue sash that is meant to resemble the color of ice.
The pudgy man after pushing open the large throne doors waddles in past the doors tryign to not trip as two well built Ice Maidens pull the doors shut leavign the trembling man with sweat breaking on his brow in the dark with the current ruler. He slowly waddles his way down the long purple with black trim carpet though sadly for the poor trembling man he almost trips about every few feet.
The glowing purple eyes of the Woman sitting on the throne blinks as she stares at the man coldly. Her black dress with a marune purple is laced throuhg out the fabric in almost the shape of fire which everyone thought odd for an Ice maiden but no one dared tell her this. She leans up on her elbows greeting his trembles and fear with a cruel laugh.

"What do you have for me Tran? It had better be good or have you forgotten the consequences of failing your Queen?"

Tran, the poor trembling man, gulps as he tries to refrain from wiping his sweaty brow infront of the woman for fear of admitting his fear of her.

"M...y..my lady.. the childs name is.. Gabriella... rin..Rinko. Th..the child of kralice..."

She growls in rage and grabbing hold of a bowl with firey hot coals she flings it at Tran making him scream in pain as the hot coal burns his eyes and knowing she has no more use of him he hurriedly bowing down towards the now enraged woman who is more like a wild blood thristy creature then a fair and beautiful maiden that the people are. once he is at the doors the Maiden Guards push the doors open allowing the now blind and writhering man out of the sight of the ruler before pullig nthe doors shut.
The ruler, Hethi, growls int othe darkness of her thorne room as the names of the girl and her mother burn her like fire.

"That girl.... is the child of Kralice?!? There is no doubt.. she will Die either by my hands or by the creatures that live beyond our village!! I'l allow No Rinko to ever have power Again!!!!"

During this time...

Gabriella has eaten her dinner, a handful beans and a small fish the size of a minnow. She looks up at her mother.

"Who is the ruler now? Do you know her?"

Kralice's eyes turn distant and filled with pain. She doesnt look at her daughter wishing the girl had not been given the eyes.

"I.. do know her. She is....."

No Signature

Time Posted: March 31 2010 09:41 pm EDT
Last updated: May 21 2010 11:55 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: