You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

TooManyPeople

[+1] [-1]

Subject: PT2.5...Corruption and Deception pt 2
"..... does not age from the time she has been made ruler until a new ruler has been found. The ruler gives up her life, home, family, and friends to serve the Ice Queen."

Gabriella tilts her head to the side slightly as her purple eyes stare at her mother.

"So.. the ruler doesnt die??"

Kralice shakes her head a soft but sad smile on her face.

"Thats not what i meant hunny. What i meant is when you become the ruler you will not age one day until a new child gains purple eyes. Wether it means you have to rule for a thousand years or for 50 thousand years. As long as no new child gains the eyes the ruler shall live on. But there is a price for such long life. The longer one is ruler the more people she knows shall die before her eyes while she does not. To be given the gift of the eyes one gives up her whole life to fullfil the responsibilty of being our leader."

Gabriella's eyes are widened as she takes in her mothers words. Though she is only 6 years old she is very bright.

"Mother.. will you die when i become ruler?"

Kralice can not bring herself to answer her daughters question so instead she gets up from the blanket roll and kneels before her.

"Enough talk for now my dear. it will soon be time for sleep and you have not yet eaten dinner. Come eat then go to bed. We shall talk more tomorrow."

Gabriella nods her head and standing up with her mother they both go into the kitchen part of the house to prepare their small and sparce meal.

Meanwhile...

She waits patiently for the girl to be brought to her. She knows the child will soon be forced to live with her to learn the ways of the ruler. her dark purple eyes bleam with evil intent as a cold, creul and evil smirk places itsself upon her lush and full lips.

"She shall either be banished from us and die.. or I just might let her stay and become my puppet. It shall be years yet until she will be pronounced as the Ruler of the people. her mother will not be able to protect her once she is in my grasp."

A cold and evil laugh echos through the throne room and halls as the woman plans her devilish ways to make the child, Gabriella, her toy in her quest to remain in power forever.

No Signature

Time Posted: March 31 2010 02:36 pm EDT
Last updated: May 21 2010 11:55 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: