You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

TooManyPeople

[+1] [-1]

Subject: PT2...Corruption and Deception
Gabriella Rinko the child with purple eyes has been released from the high councels side back to her mother who pulls her into her arms and steers the child through the crowds of people and the maze of huts until they come across a run down and falling appart shack.
After the mother Kralice Rinko closes the door to the withered shack she releases her hold of the girl.

"Gabriella.. do you know what it means for your eyes to turn purple? Do you know why our village made such a fuss over you?"

Gabriella shakes her head causing her light blue hair to wave behind her as she blinks her dark purple eyes up at her mother. Kralice is wearing a torn and tattered dark green dress that at once was a magnificant and breathtakingly beautiful gown though it has been many years and years since she had been part of her peoples council. Gabriella is wearing a blue dress dark enough to make her hair look almost white with small holes and tears along the edges of it.

"Why did they do that mother? Why did my eyes turn purple? and why did they not throw stones at me like before?"

Kralice sighs as she guides Gabriella to a blanket on the floor rolled up to make a cushion as she sits on another. Her eyes closed as she tries to fidn the best way to tell her daughter about the ways of the people. After a few minutes of thinking she opens her eyes and gazes at her childs face.

"For as long as any of our people can remember, we have been ruled by those who have been gifted by the purple eyes of the Ice Queen herself. Which in its self is a great gift and honor but there is also a problem becomming a ruler. You see my girl the ruler........"

To be Continued

No Signature

Time Posted: March 30 2010 06:15 pm EDT
Last updated: May 21 2010 11:55 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: