You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

TooManyPeople

[+1] [-1]

Subject: PT1....12,000 before the cursed child
Deep in a land no longer known, deep in a forest no creature alive lives in, lies a village of Ice Maidens recently isolating themselves from the world......

"A child! With purple eyes has been born!! A new ruler has been given to us!! Praise to the Ice Queen!!"
The high cheif holds up a a young 6 year old girl with deep purple eyes. Her ice blue hair wipes around her like a cloak as her eyes gaze out onto the village before her. This girl no longer being a normal child but the next ruler of her people. her destiny is set before her to learn the ways and live them. She shall become the Great one who shall serve the Ice Queen as many before her have done.
But.. there is a price to be paid. For there has been no new ruler in so logn that the wise and old ruler who has ruled for 4,000 years is reluctant to give over her position to a mere girl.

The village cheers as they bow to their new ruler. Unknown to all a shadow is behind one of the huts as purple eyes gleam out taking a look at this girl and a sneer crosses her face.
"Take my place will she? I shall make sure this child be seen as a curse and a fraud to those who would see me replaced."
The woman who is a current ruler retreats back int othe shadows to return to her throne where she awaits her time to ruin this new girl and reclaim her old over the people.

No Signature

Time Posted: March 29 2010 08:53 pm EDT
Last updated: May 21 2010 11:55 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: