You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

wilnchua

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Fountain of Luck
or a Monument of Appreciation... I wish to put forth a suggestion to build a fountain of Luck or similar structure where players may try their luck or pay homage by tossing in either gold(s) or plat(s). Randomly, the developer along with the "high council" can formulate a "your wish has been granted" or "you are bestowed with ...."

My logic here is that I have seen many posts from players asking for something free for the amount of time they have dedicated to DW. To balance the "I want" with "thank you I appreciate..." This might be a sensible add-on.

Erecting a Fountain of Luck or a Momunent of Appreciation in dedication to the personalities listed below with an inscription on the structure will encourage active participation from everyone wishing for something while at the same time give due recognition and homage to those who have given a lot to this game:

1. Mentors and Donators of DW Training Lyceum - for their untiring effort to help others through donations and guidance/mentorship.

2. Ekima - for her generosity in giving without expecting anything in return. She and the lyceum inspired me to raise this suggestion.

It's a concept that I am proposing. I welcome further refinements to it if it is something worth exploring further.

Thanks,

No Signature

Time Posted: March 22 2010 11:38 am EDT
Last updated: April 5 2010 01:46 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: