You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

King_Fionoch

[+1] [-1]

Subject: response
Having the option to say why you are rating said person the way you are could be useful. Then the person might know why exactly you are rating them as either good karma or bad karma, or why you are leaving the spectra you are. Proving it how ever is one of the more redundant things I've seen posted ....and I've seen some bad ones. There is no reason that the rater should have to prove what he or she is rating you as, it is their opinion, you can't prove an opinion.
However, now that I think about it, the option to give a reason isn't needed either. If some one wanted to give a reason for what they rated someone else's Karma then we can reply to their post and say so.
Then if we wanted to say something about the spectra there is that lovely feature Feltash gave us called "Mail" we can mail them and tell them and say "Hey, thanks for the help" or "Dude, you attacked me for no reason" and the list can go on and on but you get the idea
All in all this is not a needed feature, a creative idea...yes, practical idea- no. So I now ask what Twili Osiris asked "exactly why do we need reason (and poof)to give Karma and Spectra?"

Time Posted: March 21 2010 11:45 am EDT
Last updated: March 30 2010 09:45 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: