You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Karma_Jack

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Hmmm, nah, you can have it
every month for me.

I mean, let's face it, us ultras have a big advantage, and if a clan has mostly ultras in it, you'll attract more ultras and the clan will become powerful pretty quickly.

For me, it gets pretty boring sat here with one finger on Ctrl and the other just clicking names up & down a list...I mean, don't get me wrong, I respect all the CBR clans dedication & I have to do it when I need to lvl up, etc, but I really am far too lazy to spend hours doing it, just for the numbers, but that's me.

Personally, I like to find ppl who are of similar strength & skill to myself & have some decent battles, send the logs to each other, learn to hone your skills, etc & have a buzz with them on a more personal lvl.

I think some clans are more suited towards being chilled & camping or w/e & other clans towards venning & I think a lot of ppl are more into the role playing aspect of the game, which is what it's about after all.

I'm sure Serafina wasn't complaining about there being only a few clans who take part in the CBR, sounds like she was just making a general point.
A valid one, I might add.

Good luck with this months CBR.

Time Posted: February 21 2010 07:46 pm EST
Last updated: February 21 2010 07:46 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: