You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Baldr

[+1] [-1]

Subject: that was my point...
my point was that women are naturally more empathetic, most likely the cause of your viewpoint, but men still have the capability, and in many cases employ that capability.

I think my fundamental disagreement was that we all possess the capability, and you seemed to be implying that there was no way in hell we had the capability. Whether that was your intention or not, thats what came across to me.

Anyhoo, i agree with you that age and experince have a factor, but i place much more weight on them than you do. in my opinion, men can overcome the biological differences of our hardwired brains, and thus gender should not be a factor in this, age and experience are the two determining factors.

I think the reason that this really riled me up is because of the whole aggressively feminist semantics of speech nowadays, women have equal rights, and we have laws to protect you from discrimination anywhere, anytime. Yes, it still happens, and that sucks, but there's not much more we can do about it besides enforce the law if you actually come forward and say 'look at this!'.
What really bugs me is these women who have taken it that one step too far and are now discriminating against men, and nobody has the balls to stand up and say 'f**k you lady!' because that wouldn't be 'politically correct' to contradict a feminist. No offence to feminists, i just think when everything has become fair in law and we hold you as equals, you don't start making it unfair again by calling us numbskull apes and the like.

Apologies for the extended rant, but i felt like i had to put a few things out there to fully demonstrate the context of my point and my opposition to your point

Time Posted: February 14 2010 03:52 am EST
Last updated: February 14 2010 01:41 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: