You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Arianna

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I think you took what I wrote the wrong way.
1. I didn't mean idiots as far as intelligence. I meant behavior wise. Your statement is what led me to believe this was the case. I also did not say that they were all idiots, I believe my word was "few."

2. You are not the only person to have observed men and women in highly stressful environments. I am not saying that your situation is not stressful, just stating that it is not the only stressful environment.

3. I never insulted anyone in the military. You just took my statement the wrong way. What I meant is that women in the military must be tougher than men in the profession if they want to be taken seriously. I know many women like this. I know it is hard for a woman in a profession that was once dominated by men. One must assert themselves. As for the men in the military, it has been my experience that it is a "manly" or "macho" thing to do. These are a personality types.

4. You have now doubly attempted to insult me: calling me rude and telling me that I could not do what you do. This makes no difference. I have no desire to be at war, but I accept that it is a part of life. To each his own.

Time Posted: February 12 2010 05:27 pm EST
Last updated: February 12 2010 05:37 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: