You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Roger Ramjet

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I like you attitude
Mad_Mutt and a lot of what you said makes for a good argument. I have to disagree (yeah who would guess) about one clan winning each month, maybe your clan will strive harder but a lot of other clans will just give up and the 'competition' may come down to one or two clans for the month competing...just look at this months CBR. Why not have 2nd and third place as well, everyone could live with that and then if one clan dominates first place a battle might develop for the second and third place. Even run CBR over a shortly period, say one or two weeks instead of a month.

To be honest.....not a lot of clans have the resources to try and match it with uber clans e.g farmers...and I am not having a go at persons who pay in the game etc to get better, I have already stated this in previous posts. I also know farmers have a great battle strategy and combined with 'strong' players with lots of HP etc then they are the best in the game.

My only point is it stifles competition when someone consistently trunces the opposition all the time....again look at CBR, 700,000 pts ahead of the nearest after 8 days. Hardly any clan except one has moved off thier score in the last few days (by any appreciable amount). Is it over already...you tell me?.

And before anyone suggests it, I am not whinging about farmers, people who pay in game, getting beaten etc only that CBR has to change in some way or it will cease to be any meaningful competition.

No Signature

Time Posted: February 8 2010 06:31 am EST
Last updated: February 8 2010 02:47 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: