You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Karma_Jack

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Good point Baldr.
Berlock is a good way of introducing you into the game, he gives you pointers for 'most' of the main options, & it's beneficial to the player to complete it.

It could be made so you have to complete the quests before you can move past a certain point in the game, lvl5 w/e, this would also prevent ppl from immediately jumping to lvl 30 in 2 days, for ultras this would be a drag, no doubt, (I was killed by someone who was 6 days old & at lvl40 a few weeks ago. Fair enough if you're an experienced gamer, I'm not).
For ordinary players it would maybe give them time to consider that the best thing to do in this game, (opinion) is NOT to lvl up too fast. This would also fit in to the 'reset' option in the 'multi-account' forum.

idk, just random thoughts. I think I know what I'm talking about coz I've had one good idea, (apparently) lol...but I don't. It really was a brief moment of lucidity.

But yeah, an overhaul sounds like a good idea, everything has to be updated & changed at some point, otherwise it stagnates, it's a progressive game, and will always need new innovations anyway.

Time Posted: January 31 2010 12:20 pm EST
Last updated: February 4 2010 03:13 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: