You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

King_Spammer

[+1] [-1]

Subject: this is an excellent idea
for new ideas to be presented.

I have been mostly a regular player in DW1 and DW2. So I have some ideas to think about that I feel would RETAIN more players...which in turn increases the pool of people that will potentially become PAYING players.

1. New players need closer guidance/tutorial. Need to be connected to either a Clan from the start or a mentor or a starter of some sort and not just let to flonder along. The vast majority play the game as a thousand other games and get right into leveling up as fast as posssible and they think they doing really good when they are 16th level and 3 days old....and join a clan and a few days later read enuf of the overstuffed forums to learn that 23rd level at 5 days days is NOT a good plan....

And they quit the game.

I have seen it hundreds of times.
This also leads to many of the multis I believe...because players who learn they have totally messed up thier character try to start again....

Which is another point....another conversation...but the whole idea that u are STUCK with the 1st character u started with...and setup with NO CLUE what to select....ur STUCK with it...FOREVER....I just dont think thats very flexible...and the change class option....not worthy....but again....i digress...

1st recommendation is to somehow increase the numbers of players who visit the site to STAY and play. Nobody starts as an Ultra...well very damn few i bet.... but if 90% determine for whatever reason to leave the game....u have a smaller pool to win pay-players from!

No Signature

Time Posted: January 26 2010 09:30 pm EST
Last updated: December 8 2010 09:14 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: