You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

MaD_MuTT

[+1] [-1]

Subject: This where im at with this subject.
You have ultra subscribers in the game who already have advantages over those who are not subscribers. Most would say the game is already unbalanced between those who can spend money and those who can not, really though that is not the issue here.

You have four different classes of warriors in the game one which is a theif, a theif's skills are not powerfull compared to say a acolyte so people would have chossen this class because they are not interested in being able to kill anything that moves in the ven. Take away some people who can not be seanced you take away some of their advantages of a theif in the game.

Also to add to this I have paid good money to be able to get extra ability to part with some people in this game, in the end if this was implemented I would say that it was a waist of money.

On top of this we now have auto sweep for the cost of 1 percent of gold so people should have no reason to worry anyway.

Also most players should know how to use tabs by now so again another reason not to bring this in.

Honestly I cant see any real reason to bring this in again I would say it takes away some fun for theif's in game and also makes people get lazy. All in all its another advantage to subby's that doesnt really need to happen and it certainley makes the gap further for those who do not pay to play.

Time Posted: January 26 2010 09:09 pm EST
Last updated: January 27 2010 09:59 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: