You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Prince_Colin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Chapter 6: Weatherlock
Eighteen months, six days, Colin scratched in his journal, we've been at sea for this long and only the one encounter at the beginning of our journey. The captain says that we are almost at our first destination. A small city named Weatherlock due to the interminable rainstorm that is an almost constant to the dwellers who live there. Tomorrow at nine bells should we see the towers of this place, a new and strange land for me. I know not what secrets the alleys and back doors hide, but I am determined to discover at least one of its inner workings. For I must seek out the evil in the world and do everything within my power to end this blight on our home. I will find my place in this world, beside the men of good weal, amongst the hardiest of warriors who fight against injustice. I will take my place when I return, among the members of my newfound dragon family. They have risen me unto dragonhood, giving the ability to change my form at will, painful, yet an honor. My only wish is that I can transform for the first 'formal' time in my life beside my mother. Gods, I miss her! The Dragon Queen Liani is the most majestic being on this planet, her very presence awe-inspiring, calming and exciting all in one! I will hug her most tight next time I see her. Not with human arms but with the wings of a Dragon! I will learn my place in this world, and when I do I will return and i will sieze my destiny, and I will show my clan and family that I am worthy of the power and awesomeness that they have so graciously given me. So, until next time my family...I love you and miss you all.
- Colin

No Signature

Time Posted: January 12 2010 12:02 am EST
Last updated: January 12 2010 12:02 am EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: