You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

GoldenArms

[+1] [-1]

Subject: GoldenArms
When I was little, my father was famous. He was the greatest blacksmith in the empire. He made weapons for the world’s fiercest warriors. While my father crafted each weapon, the warriors would stay in our house while they waited. I would listen to their stories and dream of one day becoming like them.

One day a warlock with immense power arrived in search of a powerful weapon. As payment my father asked for a powerful enchantment to be cast upon me so I could live out my warrior dreams.

When the weapon was completed the warlock fulfilled his promise. He cast a mighty spell encasing my arms in indestructible gold. The arms gave me incredible power and strength. But they also can with a curse. The arms had a soul. And the soul was hungry for blood. The arms took over my mind and I was sent into a fit of rage.

I lashed out in anger, not able to control my own actions. I turned and ripped my father to pieces. Then turned to my mother and siblings and completed what I had started. Quenched for the moment, the arms gave me back my mind. I fell to my knees weeping over the horrors I had just caused. The warlock appeared before me and gave an evil chuckle. “I see you have become acquainted with your gift” he said. “You made me a monster!” I screamed in anger. “Look what you’ve done! I have nothing left” This seemed to only delight the warlock even further. I lunged at him, seeking vengeance for what I had become. He changed form into a spirit-like vapor and rushed through missing completely. He laughed again, pleased with my fury. “My job here is done for now. When the time is right, you have your chance at revenge. Until then I suggest you keep those arms happy” He then vanished completely and I was left alone in the dark.

The next day I awoke to the smell of rain and could here the light ticks of the drops on our straw roof. I felt a hunger like I had never felt before. I knew it wouldn’t be long before the soul would need to feed. I left behind the village I grew up in so nobody I knew would be hurt again. I was now on my own, all alone. Blessed with unimaginable strength and power, yet cursed to live a life of killing, a life alone. This is what I have become. I am……. The Kid with the Golden Arms

Time Posted: January 4 2010 10:10 pm EST
Last updated: January 16 2010 08:12 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: