You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Prince_Colin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Chapter 5: Of Sailors and Men
As Colin dragged the prisoner over to where the captain and the more senior members of the crew were, he looked about at the rest of the men of the Santa Anna going about the grisly task of tossing bodies overboard and turning the wounded from pain to the eternal slumber before tossing them over as well. A cabin boy rushed past him with a mop and pail and began furvishly scrubbing the deck, careful to ring his mop out often so as not to stain the wood with the blood of the pirates.
"Found this one trying to escape, sir," Colin said to the captain as he approached, "Maybe we can get a little bit of some information from him before we feed him to the sharks." he added, watching the man turn from an exerted red to a ghastly shade of grey. "Now, now, Colin," The captain said, smirking at the scare tactic, "You know we treat our prisoners with dignity and respect, unless they decide to be unco-operative, that is." With a wink at Colin, the captain turned to the man on his right, "Shamus, get that rat down into the brig until I have time to deal with him." "Aye, aye, sir." Shamus said with a salut before grabbing the captive by the shirt and pushing him towards the stairs to the hull.
"Who were those men, sir?" Colin asked, "I know only that they are buccaneers, who sent ehm? I cannot guess, but, with the help of our 'friend' that you have so graciously invited, we will find out just what they were after." With that, the captain walked up a small set of stairs to the wheel and began shouting orders to the crew, who suddenly sprang into motion around Colin, tending to their various duties, one man pushed past Colin and grunbled "If your not helpin', then get outta the way!"
With that, Colin grabbed the mop from the cabin boy's hands and began to mop with just as much intensity as the cabin boy had done. "Thank you, sir," the cabin boy said, "I'll go and clean the belowdecks!" Colin barely heard the boy as he ran off, determined to pull his share of the weight he began thinking of the million and one tasks before him in helping out the crew of the Santa Anna.

No Signature

Time Posted: December 29 2009 06:00 pm EST
Last updated: December 29 2009 06:00 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: