You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

EvilTwili

[+1] [-1]

Subject: The Fusion
(This is taken place a few days after Ryujin's Involvement. I'd would have placed in the actual posts but my file containing the chats for them was courrupted and had to be deleted... Which included Kujo's Search for the Ice Object. >.> Damnit. So this will be a post when Twili already has gotten the Ice Object from Kujo and Kujo kinda disappears. So this will be fast forwarded a bit. Sorry.)

Twili was having more or less a good day. Rogue had returned after Lord Aerguris' death, as pain as he was she'll miss that ice gryphon, which meant she didn't have to worry about resurrecting him after all.. at least for now. Rogue did had the tendency to cause trouble for himself. She had four out of the ten objects needed to fulfill her goal. In her possession were the Objects of Fire, Water, Lightning and Ice. All she needed were the Objects of Earth, Air, Sun, Moon, Time and Space.

She just needed to where they are and go collect them, an easy feat... Problem is the book refused to give out the location for the Objects, which frustrated the archer greatly. The young archer needed the objects to bring back those she cared about. Twili frowned and glared at the book, willing it to reveal it's secrets to her, but the book's words remained in its scrambled, strange language.

"Damn book." she hissed, unknowingly calling up its dark energies to feed into her, twisting her mind and heart even more.

The door to the inn, suddenly opened and filling the door's frame was Killer Reaper. He walked in, looking dazed and a little confused and far, far different from before. Twili looked up from her book and stared in surprise. She hadn't seen Reaper in... the archer thought back but her memory seems vague of Reaper's disappearence... quite odd. All she remembered really was he disappeared before she found the book. Well, she hadn't seen her older brother in a long while and was more than happy to see him again.

"Reaper!" she called out happily, picking up the book and running to her elder brother, hugging him.

"Twili..!" Reaper looked surprised but also relieved as he returned the hug, grateful to see his youngest sister again. So for several hours, they talked as he recovered from his apparent journey back to the Westlands.

After a while, Reaper's eyes glanced at the black book Twili clutched so tightly in her right arm. He felt the dark energies flowing from it to her and some even to him. He grimanced and stepped away from it, backing as far from her Twili as he could. The archer blinked, not understanding why her brother would just up and back away from her.

"T-twili..." Reaper grimanced as the dark energy continued to flow to him from the book as it did the same to Twili. "...where did you get that book?"

The young woman blinked and looked at the book she held with her right arm. What was so wrong with a black book? "I... found it at a bookstore, Reaper. Why?"

"Get rid of it."

"Get rid of it? Why?"

"Just get rid of it! It's not safe!"

"How can a book be unsafe? I'm not getting rid of it, I need it!"

Reaper looked at his baby sister, "Need it for what?"

Twili held the book tightly to her, "I need it to bring back Elven, Max and Fionoch! And help our family!"

"Do you have any idea what that is?!"

"It's the Book of Myths!"

"No it's not! Grh!" Reaper cringed and fell to his knees as the dark energy continued to be fed to him. Twili jumped and looked at him in shock. Just what was going on with him? He groaned in pain as he felt himself beginning to change back as more energy forced its way into him. Unable to take anymore, Reaper leaped up to his feet and bolted through.

"Reaper! Wait!!" The archer started to chase after her brother but cried out in pain as her right arm began to throb. She looked back at her forearm and gasped in surprise as the book glowed darkly and began to sink into her flesh.

Twili yelped as her arm changed in appearance as the tome continued to sink into her. It changed into that of a demon's once the book was completely merged to her; most of it black with intriging lines designed into it. The lines, and the palm of her hand and a bit of her wrist, glowed violet.

"What the-?" Twili blinked before her eyes darkened even more and a dark smile formed on her face, the dark power taking control of her... for now.

Time Posted: December 22 2009 09:22 pm EST
Last updated: December 22 2009 09:22 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: