You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

colinbuell

[+1] [-1]

Subject: The Santa Anna
As Colin moved towards the gang plank of the Santa Anna, he noticed a dark haired little bodie wiggling it's way into an open porthole on the side of the ship, looking around to see if anyone noticed, Colin confirmed the stowaway was unseen. Having coming to this place himself as a stowaway, he knew what it was like.
Colin walked to the base of the gang plank and confronted the ticket master of the ship.
"You'r here to sail with the Santa Anna?" The grizzled old sailor asked. "Yes." Was Colin's simple reply. "Well welcome aboard Mister...Uh...Buell," The man said waith a flourish, "I hope yer stay with us is memorable."
Colin thanked the man with a gold coin and made his way up the gang plank to the deck of the humongous vessel. When he reached the deck, he began looking for a cabin boy amidst the hustle and bustle of sailors preparing for a voyage. "I'm right here, sir!" A little voice squeaked. Startled Colin looked down at the smallest looking hard sailor he had ever seen.
"I'll take your bags to your quarters". Colin followed the little man down into the stern of the ship, past a kitchen, medical bay and several closed doors to a small room in the back with not but a cot and nightstand.
"Here you are sir!" The little man dropped his luggage and left. Colin closed the door and laid on his bed, slipping into a deep sleep adrift on the waves...

No Signature

Time Posted: December 22 2009 07:06 pm EST
Last updated: December 22 2009 07:06 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: