You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Suvenus

[+1] [-1]

Subject: year 1
Over the next year Suvenus learnt alot. He was taught his letters and he learned about the different schools of magic, magical creatures and Hunters of magic. He learned more about his talent and learned how to adjust peoples reactions without the need of looking them in the eye, he also learned how to adjust reaction of crowds. The old man began to teach him some spells from the fire school, that being fire sheild, protection from fire, and fire darts. After getting profeicent in these spells Suvenus started learning some different languages. Unknown to the teacher and student a stranger had came into town. He started to ask around about the old man and was directed to the field. He watch the pair for while and waited until he was ready to pounce. Suvenus was getting ready to pack up, reaching down to get his backpack when suddenly he couldn't move. Suvenus saw a red streak of lightning fly into the old man. Staggering the old man threw up a sheild unkown to Suvenus, it sparkled around the edges and in the middle it looked like a whirlepool of reds, greens and black. But the stranger was there, he reached through the sheild and screamed in pain as he touched the old man. There was a flash of light and the old man collapsed onto the ground. The stranger walked over to Suvenus. "Don't fret too much cub, I want you to watch what I do to him, so that you will know true terror when I come for you," he said showing his jagged teeth. "You have no need to fear me, I am too scared to do anything, why don't you release me, and save your energy," Suvenus pleaded. "You are no threat, if you run I will give you pain until the end." He then turned to deal with the old man. As soon as Suvenus was free he surrouned himself with a silver flame and gathered as much power as he could and threw a dart of flame into the creatures back. The blast was the biggest dart that Suvenus had done yet and it threw the creature into the air. Suvenus then kept the darts going into the creature, some hit some missed, but the creature began to rise, he started walking toward Suvenus "YOU WILL DIE FOR YOUR INTERFERENCE MORTAL", He screamed as he raised his hand toward Suvenus. But before he could do whatever he was about to do he was hit by a light in the back. The light surrounded him, raising him off the ground, as it intensified in brightness the creature screamed and exploded into bit size peices. Suvenus looked over and saw the old man standing off to the side. "Are you alright master?" Suvenus asked as he rushed to his side. "That was a foolish thing you did, but I thank you. That was a hunter of Tariak, a creature not of this plane. You did not have the skills to destroy it, just yet. But you distracted it long enough for me to cast the spell that I needed." "What was the hunter doing here, master?" as Suvenus sat down. "I thought I had lost the group following me when I came here last year. It has been nice being in one place for more then a night, but the others will come so I must leave, and you too young one. You will soon be 18 and ready for the world. The Hunters will be looking for you as well so you cannot stay. I can no longer be your sole teacher, you need to go out into the world and find others and learn from them if you can. I wish you luck. If you need a direction go south." Before Suvenus could ask anymore questions the old man shimmered and changed form into that of a hawk. With a sqwack the bird took flight to the east. Suvenus sat dumbfounded. Realizing that time might be important he got up and went into town. He said good bye to his family and headed out of town.

Time Posted: December 7 2009 09:33 pm EST
Last updated: December 7 2009 10:19 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: