You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Quietude

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I have the mage solar beam
It definitely has a big strength component as it does minimal damage for me and I have a lot of wisdom... here's a sample battle:

Quietude vs. XXXXX
Swordsman vs. Thief1. Quietude reaches into the sun and fires a fierce beam of light through XXXXs soul. 48 life is beamed from your opponent! [2412 left]
2. Quietude reaches into the sun and fires a fierce beam of light through XXXXXXs soul. 56 life is beamed from your opponent! [2356 left]
3. Quietude reaches into the sun and fires a fierce beam of light through XXXXXXs soul. 55 life is beamed from your opponent! [2301 left]
4. Quietude reaches into the sun and fires a fierce beam of light through XXXXXXX soul. 55 life is beamed from your opponent! [2246 left]
5. XXXXXX raises his hands as the sun glows and a blazing stream of flames rushes through into a white ball of light 414 damage is burnt from the soul of your opponent. [766 left]
6. Quietude raises his hands as the sun glows and a blazing stream of flames rushes through into a white ball of light 1056 damage is burnt from the soul of your opponent. [1190 left]
7. Quietude raises his hands as the sun glows and a blazing stream of flames rushes through into a white ball of light 1042 damage is burnt from the soul of your opponent. [148 left]
8. Quietude raises his hands as the sun glows and a blazing stream of flames rushes through into a white ball of light 1025 damage is burnt from the soul of your opponent. [DEAD]

My wisdom at time of battle was 1065.113
My strength was 128.098

Solar beam is definitely affected by defense. My damage with it has ranged from 300 to 40 depending on opponent's stats.

No Signature

Time Posted: December 6 2009 09:08 pm EST
Last updated: December 7 2009 05:06 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: