You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

BigAlan6

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Thought I'd refresh
Some people memories. Some of you might find some thing very similiar. Just check it out
Posted in Dragon Fun Zone in RMD Clan fourms

Subject: History of Schuara Lanora Osirus by Schu
Father: Aston Osiris
Mother: Princess Liza

Profile:
I was born Schuara Lanora Osiris or Schu for short. From birth my parents were always on the move, thus the world became my class room and I quickly learned at a very early age how to use my femininity to get my way. Being the youngest daughter I was always very close to my father and was constantly under foot. A hug and a kiss could always get me out of trouble and no matter how mad he got I could always bring a smile to his face. I think the worse time was when he found me with his favorite sword and I was trying decapitate my twin brother who had annoyed me. It was at this time he thought it might be a good idea to teach his "Princess" in the art of sword play and not killing a family member.

Being slim and agile, all types of combat came easy to me (making my father most nervous) as to where his Princess might end up! With my families travels with other knights I was exposed to all forms of combat and would quietly slip away to watch the knight's practice while my father thought I was busy with my scholarly studies. (A good sword arm and a sharp dagger are a girl's best friends.) With a coy smile and a big hug the knights would quietly show me their most secret moves in attacking and defense.

As I matured I found that my beauty was a tool that could be used in fulfilling all of my desires, it was when my father was temporarily stationed in a large city that I can across a handsome lad named Serefin. He was handsome and agile and we would chase each other over the cities roof tops while my father believed me tucked safely in my bed. It was through Serefin that I learned of another lifestyle and was introduced to a very secret group of procurers. (In some circles they might be referred to as thieves but that is such a vulgar term). Being the only female in the group everyone was more than eager to display their skills and spent as much time as possible at my side helping me to hone my abilities.

It was on one of these forays that my father came to check on me as there had been a disturbance in the street and discovered my empty bed. Noting my dagger and short sword missing he was worried more about who I was with than what could happen to me. As I slipped in through the window in the early hours of the morn I was startled when from out of the shadows a deep voice demanded to know my whereabouts. For the first time in my life my father's anger could not be calmed with my manipulations and I felt the strength of his sword arm on my posterior. With tears flowing I confessed my nightly travels as he sat patiently and listened to the details. To my surprise he took me in his arms, comforted me and I learned of how much he loved me and badly my deception had hurt him. After what seemed forever he mentioned that he thought it best that we kept our secret from my mother and the rest of the family. (Though I always suspected my twin brother knew what was going on, he never said anything.)

A few days later my Father and Mother informed me that they had made a decision that my formal education and unfeminine behavior was in need of direction and correction and that in the morning I would be leaving for a private boarding school. With tears and tantrums, using every trick I knew to change their minds, it had been decided and the decision was final. My father bolted the shutters of my room that night and was determined that I would follow his wishes. Little did he know the extent of my skills as I quickly had the shutters opened and my means of escape lay before me. With a heavy heart I woke my twin and explained to him that I had to leave and for him to tell our parents I loved them with all my heart. We hugged and I promised I would keep in touch and we would never be apart as we had that special bond twins are born with. He demanded to come and act as my protector but in the end agreed the loss of both of us would be to great for our parents to accept.

With my nightly escapades I had been able to accumulate a sizable collection of funds and with them safely tucked into my backpack, my dagger strapped to my thigh and my short sword on my belt I quietly went out my bedroom window for the last time.

Over the next couple of weeks, posters were circulated, my friends the knights and my father searched the city but I was well tucked away. In the still of the night I would occasionally watch my family from the roof tops as they dined and got on with their lives. Occasionally my brother would find a scroll on his pillow when he awoke and would know I was safe. As with all in our profession staying in one place to long can be an unhealthy situation so Serefin and I moved on, we lived well and never wanted for anything. I am told my beauty grew with age and I became even more adept at using it to my advantage. It was on one such adventure with a very rich older gentleman that I heard of my Fathers discovery of his parentage. Shocked at the knowledge my grandparents were King Zaos and Queen Liani I quickly made excuses to leave my evening companion. Unfortunately this was not the only shock I was going to face this evening, as upon returning to our suite I discovered large blood stains on the beautiful carpets leading to our bedroom. Laying in the center of the bed was Serefin; the once white satin sheets now a crimson red. The site of so much blood caused my knees to weaken and an incredible feeling of hunger came over me as I quickly ran to the bed lifting him into my arms. How he had lived this long only the Gods can answer but with his last dying breaths he told me of his love for me and his regret we would not grow old together. He made me promise to return to my estranged family. Through tears of loss I agreed to his demand and listened to his last breath. So as with how this part of my life began so did it end, with a hasty exit through a window and out onto the rooftops.

The journey home was uneventful as money can smooth over the roughest journey and who would suspect a rich lovely young lady of any type of misconduct. The upcoming reunion was one of unknown consequences so I had sent a message ahead to my twin letting him know of my plans to return to the family. As with the best laid plans they may never go as expected as was the case in my return. Upon arriving in the city I checked into a very nice Inn and was making myself comfortable when a very loud knock at the door disturbed my nap. Quickly grabbing a dagger and concealing it in the folds of my dress I answered the door. As I gazed at the apparition standing in my doorway I dropped my dagger and threw my arms around the neck of the man I had spent my entire life loving. How he had known where or when didn't matter only he was here to welcome me home and that I would never leave again.

As to how my Father had known of my return is a whole other story and in time I may take quill in hand and write of it.

Time Posted: September 16 2009 11:16 am MDT
Last updated: September 16 2009 11:29 am MDT

Time Posted: October 16 2009 01:14 am EDT
Last updated: October 16 2009 05:54 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: