You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

OblivionKnight

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I like it
Before, the level 30 players and above weren't surviving any attacks hehe... And now unlike the past, CBR venners will be looking upwards to find players to kill, and not downwards where all the newbies are! This means that new players are far less likely to be killed every revive.

This also reinforces the importance of camping in this game! Powerlevelling is far too dangerous!

I just have a few personal (and silly) gripes though. Firstly, why do all the important updates come when I'm asleep umm... offline? My timezone sucks for DW
Secondly, this spoils my plans of levelling up to level 500 (idea stolen from the 'Pu'). I don't want to be everyone's target.

Speaking seriously though, I think this update is great for keeping new players, but the drawback may be that everyone would be scared of levelling up beyond a certain level, and would not experience the high level things like Eminence classes and such due to the cost it would have on their clan's CBR ranking.

Of course, it's hard to find a win-win situation where low-level and high-level players can all be happy, but I certainly hope to see new updates opening up new features for high-level players!

*Whew, long post. OblivionKnight out.*

Time Posted: October 8 2009 12:39 am EDT
Last updated: October 10 2009 12:27 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: