You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Goldsmith

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Was wondering u may need this!
Noobologist
1. Someone who studies noobs to futher the study of noobology.
Noobologists study noobs to futher the study of noobology

noobs
1. Someone who does not know how the world works, what is going on, or anything. They aren't as new as annoying. A newbie is someone new but isn't an idiot. A n00b is the most annoying thing on this earth!

n00b1: U R such a n3wb, U sukkors n3wb.
Howler Silver: ....go away...
n00b1: kno n00b
Howler Silver:...I never even said anything....
n00b1: U R still a newb.

Noobplosion
1. When many noobs join a chat or suddenly start posting in a message boards without reading a tutorial or searching for information first.

coolguy1254: how do u battle? lol
LoyalENemy: can I have monie?
Brendan1: AUGH! There has been a noobplosion!

Noobness
1. The essence of noob.

You're full of noobness, noob!

Noobonic Plague

1. This Common Diease Occurs in many online gaming site but aspecially "Runescape", The diease is aslo can be called "noobageddon", the plague occurs about 4pm on schooldays because all those noobs who brag about how good they are go onto the game and try to kill the cow who killed them 5 times and to find all they get is a piece of meat, with is self pride they tell every person within a 12km area how they killed a cow and to ask them for money that they can't be bothered to get.
The Plague can only be cured by one thing: IT CANT,no matter how hard you get rid of 200 noobs, 4000 come on the game (by amazing coinciedce) right next to you.

Example of the Noobonic Plague.

Noob 1: Can i have some Money!
Noob 2: Plz plz plz can i have some money
Noob 3: I just proper beefed up a cow
Noob 4: I just got up to level 2 defence cool
Noob 5 (if you go on RS): Wheres Lumbrigde
(a couple hundred noobs pop up right next to you)
You: ****IN GET AWAY U ****IN S**T PIECES OF NOOBS (unfortunatly you can't say the above coz it look like this: ****** *** **** * ****** **** **** ****** ** *****)
Noob 200034:Can i have some money please

Noobus Maximus
1. When someone is being the biggest n00b they could possibly be. Often used to insult inexperienced users when they **** up big time while playing an online computer game.

DragonMan32: *shoots own teammate*
Renegade: omfg, Noobus Maximus! You want to shoot the RED people!

2. noobus maximus
The ancient Latin term for a n00b during the days of the Roman Empire. It now can be used to describe someone of maximum noobic proportions.

Emperor Nero was total noobus maximus.
...or
Kid 1: I just failed my basic English class.
Kid 2: You're a noobus maximus.

Words and definitons from: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Noobologist

Time Posted: September 30 2009 05:57 am EDT
Last updated: September 30 2009 08:27 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: