You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Dark Blossom

[+1] [-1]

Subject: wrongo!
you do have choices left...
People seem to keep forgetting that there are a couple of wonderful rules that protect newbies

- 3 days and under cannot be attacked
- level 4 and under cannot be attacked by anyone over level 5
-NO EXP WHEN TRAINING so long as you remain a level 4 or lower... so there are lots of opportunities to remain low and build your account.

It is not the design of the game to give more to the higher ups than the lower downs. The grand design tries to encourage both sides and give a level enough playing field that the smaller levels can't continue to grumble or worry about the 'heavy hitters' chewing them up and spitting them out every time the revive happens.
But yet you fail to wonder how those of us who are up there in levels manage to remain with our sanity... well I tell you now that it isn't all that wonderful. Every half hour that dead sign changes me to alive and suddenly i'm like a stuck pig with an apple in its mouth ready to be carved up ...or in most cases from what I have seen, swallowed whole.

The purpose of clan exp and tax is to allow players to contribute to their clans while still keeping a majority to themselves from kills and pillages. There has, however at times been the issue of clans taxing to high in gold or allowing their players to give 90% of their EXP points to them which kept their members at a lower level longer.
Sadly though, if you look at the Clan Levels, you see that some go through more than a dozen level gains in a two day period simply due to how much exp they are taking on from their clan members. So to level the field on all sides we introduce a cap system...
50/50
now players clans cannot suddenly set an tax for gold to take more than half of what the player wins but at the same time the player can't saddle the clan with more than half the exp they collect. It sort of evens out the exchange. Afterall, unlike players who complete the Elite Palace and get their hands on the Experience Stone, allowing them to share their exp points with other players, Clans are more or less forced to eat the exp without a way to disperse it. Why should they be saddled with the massive intake of it.

No Signature

Time Posted: September 28 2009 06:09 pm EDT
Last updated: September 29 2009 03:26 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: