You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Styan

[+1] [-1]

Subject: its not all bad
Any mass killers below the level of 30 will level quickly, so the newbies will be left to play and learn and have alittle more fun without being killed every time the come back to life
Might encourage CBR clans to to take on more newbies to help them win the CBR, instead of just having a few high energy Element users.
The CBR might get interesting over the next few months.

This does seem like its more in favour of the newer guys, but what about the older ones that aren’t uber players?
Its fair enough to say there are things that higher level players can do that lower ones can’t., to say there is a lot more to the game at higher levels, but there hasn’t been many changes.
When I was up there, was only a couple of foes above level 100 in the dark forest and one of them wasn’t running at full health. The great arena meant you have to have money in hand which makes you a target. The Elite palace seems to be meant for mid level playes,

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not having a pop at the game but at the same time it would be nice if there were moe things for the higher lvl players to do..

Can I have a jail cell with a view?

No Signature

Time Posted: September 28 2009 02:27 pm EDT
Last updated: September 28 2009 02:27 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: