You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

SirBalain

[+1] [-1]

Subject: which means
this rule change does not change your gaming strategy one iota.where alot of players worked hard to save, earn and buy elements with a strategy for them . now that is nil and void for 90% of them. to make a change in fishing is the kind of change that does not need a preemptive warning, but to change the basic fabric of the game is another thing all together. i am lucky this change did not change my strategy for my personal account but as a clan co owner it has our officers scrambling to figure out the best way to change our training program ,ranking program and our venning strategy and that is just the start of the work we are addressing, on top of our usual officer work. you do not ven you do not play the facets of the game, your clan is a small non venning clan of experienced players, no change there. the rest of us busting butt to try to figure out for 20 to 4o other players the best way for them to grow there accounts and better there gaming experience . they rely on us as clan officers to lead them and help them to have the right answers for there account growth. people that are upset and frustrated have a valid reason to be, especially when there are a few people that used this info to level down and in some cases i think some of there top clan members, which makes it a tougher UNETHICAL pill to shallow. do not get me wrong , i think this is great for the game and much need.i just see the same old pattern of customer service here that i thought we where finally getting away from!!!!! as week to a few days noticed changes everything about this update for a high % of game customers.when the company i work for makes drastic changes in policy or sales cost they have the sales team bustin butt to inform every customer to the changes coming so that customers can adjust there needs, budgets and business plan to adjust to that change. that should have not been any different here and i see this post overlooks all of that and comes up short in its validity .

No Signature

Time Posted: September 20 2009 03:05 pm EDT
Last updated: September 20 2009 03:12 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: