You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

SirBalain

[+1] [-1]

Subject: i always have something to say!!!!
i think this is great for the game that it will help everyone noob to ven killers. i think it will take the killers a bit longer to deal with it but life is change and i think in the end we will see everyone benfits in this update. the only issue i see in all of this is the use that inside info to benefit of accounts, like knowing it is just the right time to level down before a huge game change. it is an UNETHICAL practice!!! it is one thing to get the new ring first or to get jazzed up AP even to get a hook up for their work that is deserve and should be implemented for the members of the great hall. it is another thing all together to level down and be given such a HUGE advantage this is an example of what hinders this game!!!! the people that VOLUNTEER should beheld to a higher standard of gaming . they make the choice to do that work, to be in that position and with it should come those kinds of responsibility as well.they should be beyond reproach in all aspect of their gaming as they are in a post of authority within the community. when leaders make choices to lead by example the rules are easier to enforce and the limits are placed on all the same. when they choose poor choices it diminishes everything that they do or others do that is good in the GH . WE ALL HAVE TO AGREE there has been some great step taken by game developers and admin in customer service and how they deal with the forums, lets hope that they see this thread of post and realize they affect the game with every choice be it as staff or their personal gaming account

No Signature

Time Posted: September 19 2009 04:10 pm EDT
Last updated: September 19 2009 06:28 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: