You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

yashrio

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I have to admit
That you have post a good post. But you still do not get the picture that I asking. I understand the staff and admin have to pay using their own money for sub or even ultra sub. Fetlash have mention once in the chat that they have no benefits as a admin or a staff. I know it not easy being a staff or admin as they have to deal with so much complaint. But no my post is targeting feltash response to my thread saying there are no clauses or indication that the staff or admin do not get any awarded perks.

So is he telling me that the staff or admin are getting perks. Even if they are really getting perks I somehow found that the staff or admin or contribute so much time and effort derserve it however I am not pleased when feltash mention there are no clauses or indication that the staff or admin do not get any awarded perks when he have mention before that no benefits was given to the staff or admin.

So now my post is to ask which part was he telling is the truth. This post was not targeting any admin or staff but to fetlash.

As to one post that you mention It doesn't matter who has left and who has stayed I guess this part is a big mistake. I have gain lot of good friends in DW have close bonding with them. When one of them leave I will surely be sad however when big group of them start to leave this indicate there must be something wrong with the system that make them leave. Who will be leaving who has over mil kill in WOF. Spent so much time and effort in the game.

Time Posted: September 19 2009 12:46 am EDT
Last updated: September 19 2009 11:47 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: