You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Hurricane

[+1] [-1]

Subject: My two cents
I propose the following changes in game. The reason why i propose these tactics is to help the game evolve. I understand the issues of keeping new players happy and old players happy which is why the elements cap was the only way forward. However, without the game evolving to enhance the gaming for the players above 30 and below 30 we will not get the full gains of new people in game.

Ideas: (From me and others i have spoken with)

Serfs changed each class has one above 30 and one below 30. Both are profitable and affordable to the players.

Range kills - Below 30 can only kill max 3 levels. (ie 29 can kill 26)
Above 30 range is increased so no penalty in leveling up. Start with 20 levels and increase dramatically. (ie level 50 can attack level 30, Level 200 can attack 50 etc....)

Exp is reduced below level 30. This will mean the old style camping tactics will dominate below level 30 and level 30 will be the ultimate test.

Prize for getting past level 30 like eminence class prize (Those above now get by default)

Forests at higher levels gain lots of plats but strong monsters. Then an Uber forest at level 250.

These are only ideas and please keep the posts on topic.

Hurricane

Time Posted: September 18 2009 05:22 pm EDT
Last updated: January 12 2010 08:19 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: