You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Roger Ramjet

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I agree with you Mr Pu
about game developement but the game is heavily slanted towards those that pay the BIG $........I have spent money in the game so I could get some benifits but I cannot afford to spend the amount that persons such as yourself have. Due to my inability to pour buckets of money into the game I have to be content to be 'farmed' by players such as you. I have come to accept this and play the way I want to....but many don't and leave, such is life. Many push the concept of 'camping' and training to get strong, but I can train until the 'cows' come home and I will never be as strong as you in the ven becuase I cannot spend the money you can. Like in life this game also mirrors the concept that 'the rich get richer and the poorer get poorer'. Don't get me wrong, I understand the developers have to make money and have made a very interesting game, that convinced me to spend 'some' money when other games have failed to get me to do this. Perhaps there could be a part of the game that does not require you to spend heaps of real $ to get good at.......from reading the suggestions I am sure someone would come up with something worthwhile. Really the whole point of a game is so you can get good at it and try to be the 'best'.....in the ven this cannot be achieved without spending lots of real dollars which some of us don't have. Give an alternative in the game where dollars don't count, but you can become good at by the amount of time you spend at it and tasks you perform?......this might keep everyone happy. I know it is hard to please the masses and it is a balancing act that can only be achieved by listneing to the customers. This appears to be happening of recent times and is starting to give me hope......well done.

No Signature

Time Posted: September 18 2009 08:49 am EDT
Last updated: September 19 2009 08:03 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: