You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Staff Hu_Flung_Pu

[+1] [-1]

Subject: the 'Pu'
. . . .saw the competition and thought, come on . . . the prize here outweighs the entries so far so I just have to enter and bring some respect to this.

All entries so far, you are not trying to win a prize, you were challenged to sway the heart of an angel !! and as such the tournament deserves so much more than simply answering questions !!

I shall answer the questions but i expect more than Q&A to win this life time opportunity

RL Age: Old enough to support my life companion, and young enough to enjoy that companionship
DW Age: Technically under 200 days, but been here since the day i was born, just never found the web page.
#of Posts: I dont count this, Quality outweighs quantity
Battle Statistics: I win some and I lose some, but the end of the day I would fight any battle for you

1. What times do you log into DW? (DW time please)
As soon as the laptop goes on !!
2. How frequently do you on log into DW?
As often as i can
3. Why do you want to marry me?
Marry ?, i think we need to get to know each other first before that question gets answered, but to date you, if only once would be an honour
4. Would you be willing to change clans? Why or why not?
Never, I respect clan loyalty as the true nature of a man, if he is willing to change clans he is willing to change anything.
5. As my fiance/husband, what would you do if someone was farming me or harassing me?
Anything that you asked, even if it meant suicide
6. What is your honest opinion of the following:
a. spammers - LOVE EM
b. venners/"farmers" - LOVE EM
c. roleplayers - LOVE EM

Westland is a world that joins us all, and each has their place, and an established and balanced community needs them all to survive . . . and more importantly . . . grow !!

Time Posted: September 4 2009 08:28 pm EDT
Last updated: September 4 2009 08:49 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: