You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Tokken

[+1] [-1]

Subject: You win... I am in...
RL Age: 28 (until sep 16)

DW Age: 48 (I am a bit late in the game but Witch_Elia told me once that it is never too late... and this problem of my DW age is being solve bit by bit each new day)

#of Posts: 170 .. but it will change when I read my clan's forum...

Battle Statistics:
Total Battles: 2,180
Total Won: 857
Total Lost: 1,323
... and going down since I have not been in ven since battle #900

1. What times do you log into DW? (DW time please)
- these days I have been more on the off... that means... whom.. a lot... and.. we often meet so... at least in that I have one point...

2. How frequently do you on log into DW?
Everyday... 6 times a day before... now I realized that if I leave the chat open in a Tab I am not disconnected so... one a day.. whole day... and... if bye any luck I win this... I guess I will not disconnect at all...

3. Why do you want to marry me?
- At first I try to resist... At first I lie to myself that I did not want to be here... but... then... observing you in the chat...
Who would not like to marry a goddess? Who would not want to marry a girl as beautiful and sweet as you? well, I want... but.. something else... your are nice... you are smart most of all... so...

4. Would you be willing to change clans? Why or why not?
-No... loyalty is top in my values list.... I am loyal to my clan. I am loyal to my friends... and I would be most of all loyal to my wife... unconditionally...

5. As my fiance/husband, what would you do if someone was farming me or harassing me?
- I would get him or her jailed... how? hmmm.. I can not put it here because my post would have to be deleted.. but... Yes that is possible... That I would do that as a last choice.
- since I do not have the strength to kill him or her every reset 10 times...
1 - I would probably ask politely for him or her to stop...
2 - I would ask them to attack me and forget you.. maybe keep all my gold in hands so that their attention would be one me rather than you...
3 - I would spam their log... a lot... and disturb them in chat... and block their sales in market (that I might already be doing)...
4 - convince all my friends to register DW and make an army just to make the life of whoever farms you worst than hell...
5 - I would pay someone to kill him or her... if no one would accept I would put money on his or her head...
6 - I would get the to jail (as mentioned above)

but.. if none of that would work... I would still be there for you.. with a helping hand to put you on your feet again... I would send you roses for each hit you would get in battle winning or losing... hug you when you would get no energy... bring you to a walk and look for a magic spring of +1 max energy and get all kind of leaves to make tea just to spend time in a afternoon talk to make you forget who ever hurt you... maybe pick some mushroom of every color just to make you happy again...
and then… when you would look at me with a smile… I would feel as if reset had come earlier that day… and give thanks you had chosen me to be at your side.

6. What is your honest opinion of the following:
a. spammers
- They give life to this game. I have good time reading them.
I hope one day I will be as good as Anon and company.
b. venners/"farmers"
- I like venners. but I do not like some farmers… it is ok if they get money from people who already know the game… but not from those who are just new in the game and have not 0. 0 01% of the gold of their attacker. That I do not agree.

c. roleplayers
- I actually joined this game because it was described as a RolePlaying Game.

Time Posted: August 31 2009 06:34 am EDT
Last updated: September 5 2009 05:51 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: