RL Age: 20 (21 in dec)
DW Age: 282*
#of Posts: 942*
Battle Statistics:*
Total Battles: 270,165
Total Won: 263,520
Total Lost: 6,645

*At time of post

1. What times do you log into DW? (DW time please)
I am on and off throughout the day but am most active from 8pm until 1am DW time.

2. How frequently do you on log into DW?
I'm on at least once a day

3. Why do you want to marry me?
Your single, I'm single, sounds like an arrangement can be reached, lol. Why not though. You should know i have a son and daughter (thirst and conq) as well though...

4. Would you be willing to change clans? Why or why not?
I will be changing clans shortly, but it is not a choice I take lightly. My clan gets my donations and my support in all things, but it has to be a clan i am happy with. If I enjoy myself there then my loyalty is as absolute as if they where family, because for all intents and purposes, they are.

5. As my fiance/husband, what would you do if someone was farming me or harassing me?
In the likely situation that I can kill them then I would have to show them what it really means to be farmed. This means attacks, outpost, gradies if not ultra... there is always pickpocket too... it is rather easy to drive the point home when you shouldn't anger someone. Besides, anyone i couldn't take, Patches could lol

6. What is your honest opinion of the following:
a. spammers
Assuming they aren't out of control and being a pain, then let them do what they want. There is a number of spam forums in NGD where they can span to their hearts content. Bring it to chat and I ban them

b. venners/"farmers"
I guess I like them... I mean I'm not a self hatting killer or anything, lol.

c. roleplayers
When done right, rp is fun to watch or take part in, it is just seldom done right in this game. Like spam there is an rp forum, but it somehow leaks into chat. In a normal everyday situation, this is ok. But when non rpers are in chat it gets very confusing and needs to be toned down considerably. My own rp character generally follows as such:

- Older then most:
My character lived out his mortal life as a hunter/warrior during the ice age.

- Source of power: At the peak of mortal life (about 27) the Old Ones or the sun gods chose me to be their material weapon and fight evil for them on earth so their light may shine on forever.

- Powers: Can control and focus light as soul is now pure light. Can also communicate with all of nature almost to the point of control.

- Abilties: A expert swordsman and tracker/hunter, is also very skilled with knives of all kinds and the use of the stone sling.

- Weapons: Throughout all of clothing and equipment are near 100 knives for all uses including throwing, carving, fighting, cooking, skinning, etc. Included in this collection of knives is an stone knife given to me by my forgoten mortal father and that is only used for ritual carvings. My sword was a gift from the old ones that is made from a mystical metal that seems luminous when used correctly by the proper owner and can cut through most earth-bound metals. Whenever able, I pick up new slings and stones to use with them, but i still possess the my first one from mortal days and have it wrapped around my arm as a rememberance of where I come from.

- Personality: Often quiet and reserved, if something should require my knowledge i act quickly and surely. Thousands of years of fighting have combined wisdom with a youthful body. However, periods of slumber sometimes lasting hundreds of years can lead to be confused when first awakening in a new time. If I should ever fall in battle then my soul will rise and I will be granted the powers of the old ones, no longer concerning myself with the earthly realm. Dieing with honor is the ultimate blessing.

Time Posted: August 30 2009 06:47 pm EDT
Last updated: August 31 2009 07:23 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: