You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

SirBalain

[+1] [-1]

Subject: my hat enters the ring
RL Age: not quite older then the hill and slightly less grey then yesterdays sky.

DW Age: Age: 1 Years, 95 Days

#of Posts: 1,021 currently

Battle Statistics:

Total Battles: 115,749
Total Won: 110,214
Total Lost: 5,535
Win Percentage: 95%
But changes daily

1. What times do you log into DW? (DW time please)

6 am to 8 pm dw time on and off repeatedly throughout the day as work and school dictates.

2. How frequently do you on log into DW?

Uncountable I stay on all day get kick off for inactivity then log on

3. Why do you want to marry me?

Because I think what I need most is a good Lady to slow my roll. A Lady that will complete me, one that will have my back even went she is mad at me for killing all her friends. A Lady that will show all of DW her class, taste, and style so all others in DW wish they were in my shoes. as well as to share an unending love with my Lady l!!!!!!

4. Would you be willing to change clans? Why or why not?

I can only discuss this with my faithful and loving wife as I have some big things on the forefront of my dw reality.

well now i can say today i was made CO Owner of the GREAT clan The Kingdom of the Myrmidons. there is no way i would ever leave my great clan!!!!! TKOTM TIL DEATH OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. As my fiance/husband, what would you do if someone was farming me or harassing me?

First I would try to talk to this rouge using reason and my communication skills.
If that failed I would start to farm him back
If that failed I would level down to level 5 and destroy every member in his clan e mailing them over and over who is the reason and why I am making it impossible for they to play DW
If that did not work see prior post and add to it making clan contest and hiring ven killers to end their DW existence!!!!!!

6. What is your honest opinion of the following:

a. spammers : they need to be kicked in the nuts until they stop spamming

b. venners/"farmers" :a part of the game I have no issues with them unless they are unreasonable or meanie gleenies

c. roleplayers : I think they are kind of cool and a bit scary. I enjoyed reading the post the other day for the first time but thought some of these folks have too much time on their hands and should put more effort into their DW accounts. I have started working on my story to add to that part of the forum.

No Signature

Time Posted: August 30 2009 05:06 pm EDT
Last updated: September 1 2009 10:11 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: