Last Killed By: McLovin
Class: Thief
AP: 0 [use]
Reset Tokens: 0 [use]
Agility: 913.476
Strength: 711.745
Defense: 401.500
Wisdom: 157.306

1. What times do you log into DW? (DW time please)
DW time is 2 hours behind me 2pm here in DW is 4PM for me.

I log in at various times all day long. If I am pressed for time, I will still get a few minutes in for training, but most times I can play for a while at some point during the day.

2. How frequently do you on log into DW?
I am generally here everyday, and some days I am here all day long. Other days I have to go sing and such. Reallife things do come first most of the time

3. Why do you want to marry me?
Isn't it every knights dream to marry a fair damsel ( or at least rescue one )
Even in real life it would be nice to be someone's knight in shining armor

4. Would you be willing to change clans? Why or why not?
Cannot say I wouldn't, I prefer not to jump from clan to clan. Guess it would depend on the reason's. This is after all a game and we are here to have fun. It's something that could be discussed tho.

5. As my fiance/husband, what would you do if someone was farming me or harassing me?
Anyone who doesn't say they would jump in to protect you, should be automatically deleted from the entries.
As would any sane person, I would run to your defense. I may not be the strongest, and I may lose, but I would still attempt to deliver you from the hands of such evil.

6. What is your honest opinion of the following:
a. spammers
We don't need them in game

b. venners/"farmers"
Venning is a big part of this game. I have no objections to dying, even at friends hands in this area.
Farming someone for the fun of it to me isn't Venning though. I think that isn't sportsmanlike, and if it persistant, then we go to friends and clan to help take the person down a peg or two to try and stop it.

c. roleplayers
I love to watch roleplayers. It is a skill I haven't tried to master, I mean with all of the words and such one can use. To me, I am a halfelf-Paladin at heart, and I feel that I can be me and it fits into a roleplay situation

I need your touch, your tenderness
These things I now understand
and if you can be with me
hold out your loving hand

No Signature

Time Posted: August 30 2009 04:17 pm EDT
Last updated: September 2 2009 11:02 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: