You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

RaVI_VArMa

[+1] [-1]

Subject: RAvi Varma
yo i am ravi varma , well i am posting here knowing that i wont win well never mind i follow the rule ,u wont loose any thing in trying lol
well here is my answers for ur question

1. RL:18years old ,almost 19 ,will trun 19 in march lol i know its long

2.DW age : 207 days

3.posts :93 for now , well i promise u that i will imporve it ,i am mostly in active in w1 ,but i am picking up here too ,well u know how active i am lol

battle stats :Total Battles: 3,808
Total Won: 891
Total Lost: 2,917
Win Percentage: 23%
not awesome , actually u have to protect me lol damm week here , but i will try my best to be strong

1. What times do you log into DW? (DW time please)
well i actually log in in two shifts mate well from
7 am to 10 am and again 5 pm to 8pm

2. How frequently do you on log into DW?
every day , uw ill see me when ever u log in lol
well i am active guy u know that ,hyper active lol

3. Why do you want to marry me?(toughest question )
firstly i wanna start with his
One can do things together because many things are better when it involves more than one person.
well i want to marry u becasue ur carring ,and ilike ur punches when u hit me ,and mostly i like ur sportive sprit u have in u , most of the guys here lack it ,well
to say frankly i dont have words to express why i love u or marry u , i wanna marry u becasue ur one awesome lady i like lol this will say it
" I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you."

4. Would you be willing to change clans? Why or why not?
well i am not willing to chage to clan
becasue the clan age shows how loyal to u ,even though u hdont have clan age here
well changeing clans shows ,that ur fickle minded ,it shows ur not sure oin ur ideas and ur not sure in ur thinking ,one who shnges clans more often doesnt have clarity at all ,well if u cant be loyal to ur clan how can u be loyal to u love

5. As my fiance/husband, what would you do if someone was farming me or harassing me?
well knowing u that ur my date ,no one dont even get that idea of farming u girl ,well if and if ur in that case i will make them beg mercy from u ,what ever it cost s, i wont tolrate it ,if they r messing with u they r messing with me ,well i know how to deal with those farming thing s well lol

6. What is your honest opinion of the following:
since u asked me my honest answer , i dont belong to any of the catagery lol
i dont sapph any one logs since i dont ven , i dont give any one spammers sdenly from no where unless i am damm fustrated ,i am week ,cant ven or farm lol , and roleplay , i am not good at role playing , well i am messing type of guy who alwaays messes with others ,anooys every one ,just for fun
well i wanna end my application whith a lovely quote for u
" If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand."

No Signature

Time Posted: August 30 2009 02:51 pm EDT
Last updated: August 30 2009 06:11 pm EDT

Edit Delete

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: