Back a step

Yatiri

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Ahoy Maties!
Name: Yatiri;
Race- Apparently human
Gender- Male
Age – let’s just say “mature”.
Height – about 5.6 hard to tell as I’m generally slightly stooped or sitting at the bar.
Weight – approx. 150
Eye Color – very dark, almost jet black
Hair Color – short and scarce, used to be mostly black now mostly white.
Skin[/b light brown
Class – Shaman,

Description – Yatiri is not a real name but rather a nickname that was given to me by the Aymara people of the northern Andes, while I inhabited among them many years ago. It means “old wise man” and I guess I keep the nickname in the hope that it will rub in. The title typically given witch-doctors or shaman, who have the ability to forsee certain future events (either through study or intuition) and seem to be able to control certain natural elements, such as fire, wind, ice.. etc.

Personality:
Temperament - I guess I'm a good natured sorta fellow, quick with a joke and happy to be sitting and drinking with friends. Some you find may tell you I'm aggressive but that's just cause they've been burnt.
Interests - Magic
Aversions - ill mannered blokes that can't have a good time.
Ideology - True strength lies in wisdom.

Possessions[/b All that I have is my soul, have gained and lost so much throughout time that I have learned that we own nothing and especially no one. But I’ll be happy to lend a hand to any that need it.

Background:
I guess I'm a wanderer, yep just a vagrant that travels from place to place. Much has happened in the past and I tire just to think of it all, kingdoms erected and demolished, fortunes made and lost, loves found and while not forgotten... past. I have learned that with enough time all passes, yet I continue to wander and wandering through life is that I came across this land.
I have been called an “old drunken pirate”, I’m not gonna start disputing it; I am quite old. I am also very fond of spirits and a jolly good time; I’ve also learned quite a bit in the company of those that call themselves (or are called by others) “pirates”.

Time Posted: July 24 2009 04:27 pm EDT
Last updated: July 25 2009 09:10 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: