You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

OblivionKnight

[+1] [-1]

Subject: without a creditcard...
Your account might get limited by the Paypal folks.

This happened to me very recently, and my DW account got jailed pending the investigation (no offence to Tycho, who was nice about it and just doing his job ).

What I had to do was to upload or fax certain documents to Paypal, but after the first round, they kept asking for more documents which weren't mentioned initially, even though their telephone operators had assured me that my initial documents sent in the first round were more than adequate.

I got majorly pissed (who wouldn't?), and I sent an email 'threatening' (in a nice way of course, I'm a nice person ) to come down to their office with the original documents (there is one rather close to where I stay) and discuss this issue with their management. Within 2-3 hours, my account got the all clear sign.

Moral of the story? Be careful if your Paypal account is not verified using a credit or debit card. Your Paypal account might get limited. So, try to get your account verified ASAP. Hopefully, that would be enough to steer trouble clear from you.

Time Posted: July 11 2009 10:21 pm EDT
Last updated: October 25 2009 07:37 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: