You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

The_Narrator

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Chapter 1: Entering a Dark Realm
The story begins…

The young warrior arrive at the port, here he found the directions and head to the “Westland”. Now the great adventure for this young warrior will begin…

~~~~~~~~~~~~Arriving at Westland~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The young warrior arrive at Westland, he then meet a strange person… who knows, maybe he wants to help…

Stranger: Hello!!!! Welcome to Westland!!! Here you will begin the adventure of your life!!!

Young noob: okay…

Stranger: First of all, you need to go and visit our GREAT library, in here you can read our awesome guides that will help you in your journey to become one of the strongest warrior!!! Also…

Young noob: Look I don’t have time to waste reading some stupid guides, I’m heading to the Forest to get some real action

Stranger: Waaaaaaaait!!! You need to know that you shouldn’t level too fast because then you will be vulnerable to strong players and they can attack you. Also

The young warrior leaves

Stranger: *Sigh* Why do I even bother with these noobs. Man I better get a drink…

~~~~~~~~~~~~Entering the Forest~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The young warrior arrives at the forest, then he starts walking, exploring the forest… What dangers will this warrior meet?

Young noob: This forest looks easy to beat…

*Encounter a bat*

Young noob: No choice but to fight!!!
Young_noob vs. bat
1. bat attacks Young_noob for 15 damage! [DEAD]

bat is the winner!

After suffering critical injuries from a bat, The Young warrior was taken to Wizard Ruben for recovery. After being recovered he learned that he needed equipments to be stronger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Weapons shop~~~~~~~~~~~~

The young warrior entered the weapons shop, he asked for help to get a weapon so he could be stronger. Here he meet Evan, the weapon master…

Evan: Hello Mister, what can I help you with?

Young noob: Hello, I’m looking for a sword.

Evan: Please, have a look around

Young noob: I want this sword.

Evan: That’s a dagger.

Young noob: So? Just tell me how much it cost.

Evan: 500 gold

Young noob: Whaaaaaat?!?!?! That much?! You are crazy, I’m out of here!

After foolishly leaving without getting a weapon, The young warrior reenter the forest, and after 3 times of being kill, he actually decided to get the weapon. After getting the weapon from the weapons seller, he decided to forget about the forest and head to the upper ven. After killing 10 warriors, he head back to Westland and then he finally decided to read some guides, after reaching level 4. He then decided to join a clan…

TO BE CONTINUED…

Time Posted: June 25 2009 03:13 am EDT
Last updated: June 27 2009 06:31 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: